Clinical depression affects about 19 million Americans annually. It is estimated to contribute to half of all suicides. About 5%-10% of women and 2%-5% of men will experience at least one major depressive episode during their adult life. Depression affects people of all races, incomes, and ages, but it is three to five times more common in the elderly than in young people.
Currently viewing and reading
- Zoloft Canada Is Effective at Depressin Treatment (May 29th, 2016)
- Internal Medical Residents’ Ability to Diagnose and Characterize Major Depression (June 10th, 2009)
- Cognitive Vulnerability to Depression (April 13th, 2009)
- Cognitive Vulnerability to Depression (March 9th, 2009)
- Medications (September 3rd, 2008)